N95 NIOSH Particulate Respirator & Surgical Face Mask
- CE Certified (FFP2)
- Standardized Test: EN149
- NIOSH Certified (N95)
The N95 particulate respirators are made of high quality non-woven, cotton fabric that is hypoallergenic. The respirator comes with an activated carbon layer, non-woven fabric layer, double static absorption cotton and soft non-woven fabric layer.
- Adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort
- Reduces the potential for eyewear fogging
- Helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
Made in Mexico
Made in USA
- Both certifications are in conformity to the expanded FDA regulations under the CDC guidelines as a N95 Respirator Device.
- Both certificates meet the requirements under examination against harmonized standard EN149.
- Filtration Efficiency: PFE ≥95%, BFE ≥95%
The respirator is NIOSH approved (equivalent to FFP2) against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil. Its filtration efficiency is more than 95% for non-oily particulate matter above 0.075 microns whereas 3M’s N95 8210 respirators are tested against a larger “0.3 micron in size”.
Standard Shipping Time:
Expedited Delivery Available
Box Size: Length: 12cm, Width: 13.5cm, Heigh: 13cm, 20pcs per box
Carton Size: L: 62cm, W: 29.5cm, H: 28.5cm, 20 box/carton, 400pcs, 4.5kg