HEALGEN RAPID BLOOD ANTIBODY TEST IgM/IgG
To support public health & safety, we are offering a proven, cost-effective option to detect and help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Rapid results in 10 minutes
- Following the incubation period, IgM may appear in blood within 3-5 days. IgG will appear as soon as 1-2 weeks.
- Sample: Test can work with whole blood, plasma and serum samples.
- Storage: The kit can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated (2-30°C).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from manufacture date
- Sold in packs of 25
- Forensic/Medical Professional Use Only**
- EUA Approved
• Package Insert • Clinical Evaluation Report • Stability Report
MORE INFO ABOUT HEALGEN RAPID BLOOD ANTIBODY TEST
For additional information, such as instructions, how-to videos, clinical trial info, the product insert, and CE documentation, ask your sales representative or visit:
The Healgen COVID-19 IgG/IgM (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay test whose intended use is for the qualitative detection and differentiation of IgM and IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human venous whole blood, plasma from anticoagulated blood, or serum. The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is intended for use as an aid in identifying individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2, indicating recent or prior infection.
*Currently in stock and available for immediate shipping
**Forensic/medical professional use only: Tests should be conducted by a licensed phlebotomist or a medical professional. Verification of use case prior to shipping is mandatory.
***Warning: This Coronavirus instant test kit has been approved by the FDA under Emergency Use Authorization. Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
Correlation with neutralization